Today I woke up to Braden at 7:30 AM...Grammie and Grandpa were already in the kitchen checking out the empty cookie plate that was left out for Santa. Much to our surprise when I placed Braden on the floor right beside the tree that was overflowing with gifts he didn't want to tear them open. He was probably a little scared to touch them since he had previously been banned from touching Grammie's that lined the tree earlier that week.
I sat down with him and showed him his stocking. He gingerly picked one wrapped present from his stocking. He opened it tearing one piece off a time. And once it was open...he was bored. Christmas morning wasn't the mess I thought it would be! Braden didn't want much to do with opening the presents, just playing with them.
Standing in a pile of wrapping paper!
After opening nearly 50 presents (I think)...we got ready to go to Grandma Page's for the rest of Christmas day...
Buggy all packed up, sporting an Elmo Leather Jacket and Big Furry Hat!
Me, Braden and my Brother at my Grandma's
Braden with his two cousins, Riley and Lily, and his Great Uncle Brad
Of course everything was lovely at my Grandma's. She always puts in so much thought to every last detail. From the wrapping paper and decorations to the name tags and place settings, she thinks of everything. When it started getting late it was a little sad to think Christmas would be a whole 365 days away! But til next year I think Braden has enough clothes, toys, books, balls etc. to last him! Not to mention that I personally had a great Christmas and got tons of nice things, like Rachael Ray casserole dishes, a crock-pot, things for a house that I someday hope to have ;), 3 shirts from my parents and a great vest from my Grandma Page, oh and a portable hard-drive to hold my thousands of pictures from my Grandma Kellman.
Goodnight Christmas, til next year!





