Where has the time gone? You are already 9 months old!! Although it seems like you have been a part of my life much longer I still can't believe you are such a big boy. Today you had your 9 month check up and you weighed 22 lbs. 7 oz. and were 29 inches long. You are around the 75th percentile. No wonder my arms are getting so buff ;). At 9 months you have taken a big interest in table foods. You eat jarred food still but I think you like the real stuff better. I usually make you waffles or pancakes for breakfast, and whatever is lying around for lunch and dinner. And though you like to eat, you do not like to sit in your highchair! You have actually climbed out of the seat and stood in the highchair! That's when I decided there is no more trusting the little Buggy. You drink juice from a sippy cup but are having a hard time grasping the whole concept. As for activities you like to do, you have a mind of your own. I pretty much just let you crawl, stand, roll around all day. Yes, you get into a lot of mischief and I am constantly running after you to grab you away from cords, toilets, or eating a present from under the Christmas tree. You and your walker don't get much playtime anymore since you have kind of grown out of that now that you know how to stand and walk when holding onto things. While playing you babble little syllables and often yell to get attention (can't wait to see what you are like at two!) After a hard day full of play I put you to bed around 8:00, and sometimes you sleep through the night. I hope by 10 months I can say you ALWAYS sleep through the night :)...This past month you have met Santa for the first time, opened your first Christmas present, went to a Christmas light show at the Garden Factory with me and Daddy, went out to dinner a few times (which you were a very good boy!), saw trains with Daddy and me, went to a Christmas Party, and 3 Thanksgivings! You also spent some time with your friend Kendra and went shopping a lot! But 'Tis the Season my baby boy! I love you very much and at 9 months or 90 years you will still be my baby.
I love you,
Mommy
That bear is looking mighty small now!
