Saturday, December 12, 2009

The First Present

Braden,


Every year Great-Great Aunt Honey hosts a Christmas party about two weeks before actual Christmas (by the time you are reading this I'm sure you will kind of get the gist)...Anyways, today is the first time that you got to wear your super special, super cute Christmas outfit, oh and best of all--open your first Christmas present!  It was quite the enjoying time.  I just watched you in awe of how amazing you are and how curious.  I thought with your crazy tendencies you would have those presents ripped open in record time, but like always you surprised me and took your sweet time.  I cannot wait for the next couple of weeks, this time of the year really is the best.  I am so glad, lucky, thankful, happy, and pleased to have YOU in my life.


I love you,
Mommy

The first present...oh what an honor


P.S. If you were ever wondering what your Daddy thinks of your Mommy...

Wonderful, that's right :)