Braden wanted to play with his two second-cousins, Joli and Jett
Braden loves his new toy from Great Uncle Joe!
Braden,
Christmas Eve is finally here and you know what that means...the countdown is over! Santa will come tonight and bring you lots of goodies because this year you have been really good for the most part. On the positive side:
-you are smiley and happy most the time
-you crawl around without a care in mind
-you crawl around without a care in mind
-I love you so I put in an extra good word when I was talking with Faulkner the other day
-you amuse yourself and learn new things everyday
-you help with the chores (like dishwasher and laundry)
-you pet Bella and give her love
-you amuse yourself and learn new things everyday
-you help with the chores (like dishwasher and laundry)
-you pet Bella and give her love
On the not so good side:
-you try to escape from your highchair and gave me quite the scare...oh and sometimes the stroller or grocery cart
-you just started sleeping through the night
-you certainly have a temper if things don't go your way
-you are quite curious and often get into mischief
-you on occasion refuse to sit down in the car seat
-rolling over while being diapered
-you just started sleeping through the night
-you certainly have a temper if things don't go your way
-you are quite curious and often get into mischief
-you on occasion refuse to sit down in the car seat
-rolling over while being diapered
But, overall if I were Santa I'd write your name in HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS on the NICE LIST! You were a good boy Braden and bring happiness to a lot of people's lives...at 9 months you are already influential :)
Well, you must get to sleep now so Santa can come and bring you lots and lots of goodies!
I LOVE YA,
Mommy

