Well, it wasn't the first snow of the season but since I was bored out of my mind, cooped up in the house I thought I'd dress Braden up and show him the snow. He had hand-me-downs that I thought would be too big, so I was going to pack them away to make room in his closet since Christmas is just a few days away!! I tried it on Braden, and it was a little big but definitely doable! After he was all bundled up in snow pants and matching winter jacket I shoved his fat little feet into some snow boots and strapped a hat on his little round head. Only thing missing are mittens (Santa are you reading this!?!). The outdoor adventure only lasted a few minutes and he was content sitting in the snow until he fell into it. After his hands were wet it was all over.
Braden look so tiny in the snow!
Okay, Mommy's here to save you!
Brade,
Now that I know just how much you love the snow I might just have to take you out in it more often! You are napping now after your little escapes and I hope you are warm and cozy in your cribby. I love you very much, your cuteness lately has just made my day and made me laugh. Earlier before going outside you were standing on the couch and looking off into the hallway and talking. Everything about that is cute and funny. I was laughing just asking you "who are you talking to?" and you would just keep gabbing, "ahh-ya." And your standing skills are getting very impressive, soon you will be chasing after me on two feet instead of all fours!
Love you times 1,000,000,
Mommy