Braden my little love Bug!
This picture of you inspired me to do a little update on all the amazing things you have been doing lately. At about 8 1/2 months...you are still barely sleeping through the night. You did good there for a few days in a row, then Mommy's luck ran out and you were up again! You are still standing with help from anything, or anyone...you haven't found the courage yet to stand alone. I have let go of you when I knew you were steady and I think your longest stand to date was 3 seconds! But hey, it's a start! All bets are off that you will walk by Christmas. You still have two teeth, and Dr. Mommy is starting to wonder where the rest of these pearly whites are?! But just because you don't have teeth doesn't mean you don't talk...because boy do you talk! You say lots of things like Ma-Ma, Da-Da, YAAA-YAAA, Na-Na...anything that has an "a"...I think it's cute but sometimes you get funny stares when you are screaming at the mall. My most favorite thing you do lately is give kisses. You simply just stick your tongue out and lick anyone's cheek who is requesting a kiss from you. Now, you don't always give kisses when asked that's why they are so special! You mostly kiss Grammie, but in your extreme excitement of when I come home from work, you will crawl over to me full speed, joyfully smiling and babbling, and then I'll scoop you up and ask for a kiss...and well, YOU GAVE ME A KISS :-*...It was like the second kiss you ever wanted to give me so I felt pretty special. Well, I don't want to share too much since your nine month bear picture is just around the corner and I'll have a more detailed update then...
Love you times 100 million jillion,
Mommy
P.S.- Forgot to add that you DANCE! You actually danced today. It was the cutest thing ever. You moved your little feet so fast to the music on your play table. Love YOU!
