There's the Buggy himself, cheerfully looking around!
And, yes, that is me, half in the tub...I thought that my efforts of actually submerging my feet into the water would make him feel more comfortable. For Braden, I would have even thrown my bathing suit on if I had to!
The aftermath, was some very pruned feet!
If those aren't the pure sign of success I don't know what is!
Braden Burr,
I knew you were in extreme need of a bath today because when I got home from work, I thought you looked like you had a bath already...BUT, then Grammie told me that slick hair style was because you just had waffles and SYRUP! So, yeah, I knew you would need a little rub-a-dub-dub time. Since the sink was piled high with bottles that I have yet to clean at this very moment I thought I would try for the big tub again. I brought you in and let you watch the water fill up, threw in a rubber ducky and 3 other floating toys. You were all for it...from the outside of the tub. As soon as I placed you in the water you started shrieking with fear! But, I kept trying to get you feeling excited and happy about bath time. I even got in the tub a little with you. After a few minutes you were smiling and probably pondering why you ever were so scared of the same tub, that me and Uncle Dan took baths in when we were little babies. Once your toes resembled little white raisins I decided to take you out and dress you for bed :). I love you bubble boy! And I think that since Christmas is right around the corner, I might just let Faulkner know that you might like your own loofah and bubble bath from Santa.
Love Y-O-U times a hundred,
Mommy

