Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just A Letter For You!

This week was another busy week!

Braden,


Monday we headed to Batavia for an appointment and stopped to visit Grandma Carol and Aunt Jenn on the way home.  We only stayed for about two hours because you were getting restless so we headed back home.  I also had the day off from the internship so I got to stay home all day with you!...We all went shopping (me, you, Grammie and Grandpa) at Target and then me and you met Daddy at his Doctor's appointment.  By the time we got home, the power was out!  You have now experienced your first power outage.  So you played and ate by candle-lite and luckily within an hour the power was back on.  Later that night things were going great...until about 11:30pm.  You woke up screaming with pain.  Grammie woke up too to see what all the ruckus was about.  We think you were teething because your poor little mouth was so tender.  You woke up a few times that night and I was very, very tired the next morning.  But that's okay I'm just wondering now where that dang tooth is!!!  It's Thursday and there is still no sight of it.  Tuesday you had another rough night and Wednesday Mommy had her long day away from you.  But it was your last day to spend with Grammie and Grandpa before they went on vacation.  This week  you have had a few treats that Mommy made up for you...I made you little ice cubes out of Yo-Baby yogurt to put in your friendly feeder.  You have been enjoying those!  Grandpa also installed the new baby gate for the top of the stairs so that you can roam around with out so much worry.  You got a bunch of warm, fuzzy jammies, a little sweater and Paul Frank monkey shirt.  Today, we had our playtime with Kendra and some more friends joined us, Josiah who is 9 months and Aiden who is two.  Then me and you ran up to my internship so you could meet everyone.  They thought you were SO cute.  You had a little bit of fear, which doctor says is normal...It makes me feel special though that I'm one of your favorite, actually FAVORITE person :)...And of course Mommy took you shopping.  Later tonight you are going to go to you Great Grandma Page's to be babysat while I'm at school for an hour.  I hope your little teething pains go away soon because you are looking so sad (I can hear you in your high chair right now getting upset as you gnaw on your friendly feeder)...


Like always, I LOVE YOU,
Mommy