Today I got my hair done. I got new highlights and a hair cut. I put some red in my hair in addition to the blonde...Dave isn't too pleased as he HATES red hair, but I think Andrea, my hair dresser did a great job. Aunt Kristin came with me and we actually took Braden too. He was really good! Aunt Kristin is great with him...
Later, I tried to get Braden to nap...he refused. The problem was that every time I would lay him down he would get up, pull himself up on his crib and stand! Yeah, that's great news; only problem is...he can't figure out how to sit back down. So he screams until I come and get him and release his death grip from the crib rail and plop him back down.
Instead we played...I got some good pictures and videos of him practicing all his tricks, like crawling and standing...The last picture is actually how Uncle Dan SAVED Braden from crashing onto the ground. Thank goodness :)





