Monday, I had my internship. Since I have not wrote anything in regards to that yet I will quickly explain...
I am in my final semester of college *insert cheerful music here*, so yeah, I'm pretty psyched. I attend Bryant and Stratton College full time. I take a couple online courses and a few on campus at night. This semester I had to secure an internship site. I started with Progressive Marketing Services on September 9th. I have to do 90 hours and today finished my 42nd hour!!! It's gone by super fast. They hope to hire me part-time which would be perfect because then I could still stay home with Braden some of the time. Progressive Marketing Services is a brokerage service. The work is kind of confusing but I'm starting to get a hang of it AND I love my "co-workers" if you would call them that since I'm not actually an employee. There's Roseli, the lady who hired me and who I talk with the most, Gina, the hilarious one, well they are all hilarious but she's extra sweet to me, Annette who has shared some very interesting and insightful stories, and JR, the president who is a very kind man.
Enough with the boring stuff! To continue with this "Busy Bee" attitude earlier Monday morning I took Braden to play time at the community center...He was kind of not into the whole play-time today so we only stayed a half hour. Usually Kendra, Braden's buddy and daughter of my long-time friend Toni meet us there so they can play together. And there are a few other moms from Hilton I have been trying to recruit to come--I'm just that annoying and SO mommy-like now :)
What I love about these two is that they are about a week apart in age. Braden is older but not by much, but he is a lot BIGGER and by a lot! He's a crazy boy! He crawls, she doesn't, but she talks, and he screams :)
***BUT! I will say that this week Braden has been using his gentle voice a little more. I like to believe he says "I love you" after I say it to him, he can sort of mimic sounds. He does the cutest thing too, he sticks his little tongue out and it gets in the way of actually talking, but you can tell he is trying so hard to copy your mouth movements. <3
Then Tuesday came...Tuesday is my day off since I have school, and internship most other days. I instead took Braden to Big M and grocery shopped. He liked it for about the first hour, then he was getting a little upset. Later that night I went to see the play "The Color Purple" with my Mom, Grandma Page, Aunt Kristin and Aunt Julie. It was great!! I liked the movie better I must admit but it was still a great show and I was proud that Dave was able to watch Braden an entire night, my little buggy was sleeping when I got home.
So Wednesday came and went...and boy was it a lonnnggg day. I hate Wednesdays because I am gone for most of the day with internship and night class. I had to do a demonstration speech on this particular Wednesday and i was dreading it :[. It ended up going alright and I made "Paper Bag Pumpkins"--They were okay cute.
Today is now Thursday and I had another busy day! I woke up and got Braden and myself ready, or rather GRAMMIE got Braden ready because I always recruit her to do things like that when I'm running late. Then I went to a MOM's Club meeting. It was mine and Braden's first day. I'm joining so that I can find out great things to take Braden to. They do field trips a couple times a month, play-dates, park play-dates, mom's night outs, fundraisers and community service projects. (Plus a ton of other things). I'm excited for some of the up-coming events.
Events that are coming up in the next month are:
-Trip to pick apples at Green Acres Farms-
-Kelly's Apple Farm for pumpkin picking and cider-
-Playdates-
-& Mom's night out at Splatter's-
-Kelly's Apple Farm for pumpkin picking and cider-
-Playdates-
-& Mom's night out at Splatter's-
I'm really looking forward to all the events but these are the ones that interest me the most. By the way Splatter's is super cool, it's a pottery place where you can make your own creation & it's right in the heart of Spencerport.
Splatter's Store Front :)So, after MOM's Club, me and Braden ran home and I had a few minutes to change into my business wear and head off to my internship. Went to class from there and came home in hopes to go get pumpkins with Braden. Sadly, the farm we headed to was closed by the time we got there... :(
Buggy,
I am sorry that we didn't make it to pick pumpkins today. You are my little pumpkin and I don't think you will remember that you missed out anyways. Daddy says he is going to pick pumpkins up on his way home from work tomorrow, but I might stop with you tomorrow and pick one out anyways ;)...I Love YOU!
XOXO, Mommy
Buggy,
I am sorry that we didn't make it to pick pumpkins today. You are my little pumpkin and I don't think you will remember that you missed out anyways. Daddy says he is going to pick pumpkins up on his way home from work tomorrow, but I might stop with you tomorrow and pick one out anyways ;)...I Love YOU!
XOXO, Mommy

