Friday, October 16, 2009

Cutest Eskimo On The Block!

Okay so today was the best day ever!!  After a little bit of a rough night it all paid off to see 2 little teeth whites poking through Braden's bottom gum! They are just precious, now when he smiles he will pull back his tongue like he's proud of what he's got...BUT don't try to touch those two little teeth because he will just freak out!  He's been a great little boy today, so full of happiness.  He has been doing such a great job being a smart boy.  He will imitate little gestures, like scratching things, you do, then he'll do.  He is also NUTS over his walker now.  He loves running toward me or Bella or really anyone who's trying to walk.  He'll run right into ya!  He smiles and laughs while he's running, he looks so excited :)

Today I also got ambitious and decided to take my two favorite "B"'s for a walk, Braden & Bella!  And I bundled Braden up in something I found from cousins Joli and Jett...


Isn't this just the cutest thing?  He's all bundled up like a baby Eskimo!  As my Aunt Kristin said, "he'll probably look back on this and ask why his mommy made him wear this thing"...

While waiting for Daddy to get home, me and Brade went into town and watched the Hilton Homecoming Parade with Aunt Kristin and Uncle Ken.  Josh and Zach were both in the parade, Josh for the marching band as a 7th Grader and Zach represented the Northwood Elementary School as a 4th Grader.

And to top off a great night, at dinner Braden got to join us and ate mashed potatoes, some green beans and slivers of ham steak :)...It was so nice to have my little Bug joining us to eat.

Braden Buggy,


You were just the cutest thing today in your little bundle.  I loved spending the entire day together, just me and you.  I didn't even want it to end as I just put you to bed.  We played "this little piggy" for a little while and you were laughing up a storm.  Then I sang you some silly songs and let you chase me in your walker.  You are such a crazy little boy!  So much energy and love.  When you stand you'll turn around to grab onto me, I like to consider that a hug.  We've got almost a week left by ourselves (other than Daddy and Uncle Dan)...And I know you'll be excited next Friday when you get to see your beloved Grammie and Grandpa but I hope you're enjoying this Mommy-Braden time just as much as I am!


I Love YOU, Mommy


P.S.--I hope you get a good nights sleep, we have a big day tomorrow!!