Brade,
Well, well, well Mr. Brade, about two months ago I bought you this new bath seat. I thought, "WOW! Braden will just love this since he loves the water and being in the tub is like being in a mini-pool and he tries to sit up in the baby bath." Well, Mommy was wrong, and she's hardly ever wrong so this came as quite the surprise. I tried to give you a bath in the brand new bath seat days after it arrived via mail and you just SCREAMED. You screamed so loud and were so scared that I had to abort bath time that day. So...a few weeks after that Grammie decided to try her luck with the bath seat...well, it didn't work out too well for her either. I then made the decision to keep using the baby bath for little newborns in the kitchen sink. Well one day I wanted to give you a bath but the kitchen sink was surprisingly filled with dishes so I opted to put the baby bath in the big tub to get you used to the tub...you immediately started crying, so I quick washed you up and got ya out. I was just baffled as to why you were so scared of the big tub. I thought it was just the bath seat you hated. Today I decided to put the bath seat in the kitchen sink to see if you liked that better, because lets face it buddy, you are just a wee-bit too big for the baby bath. And you LOVED it! You could have stayed in there all morning. You were giggling and laughing and playing with the faucet. Now if only I could get you to like the big tub too :)
I Love You Times A Million, Mommy