Today was a tough day. Carol, Dave's mom and my friend of a few years told me that she might have Breast Cancer and that they found a lump. She didn't want to share this news with anyone but her kids and few close friends, so I don't want to share this with everyone but I want to remember that this happened and that we all got through it. She'll now have to go to have more test runs and mammograms to see what the next step is. Her next appointment is in about a week up in Rochester and I will be praying for her all the time. My hopes for her is that she always keeps smiling and doesn't let some stupid disease take over her life.
Braden,
You are so lucky to have so many family members!! Like I said you have 2 sets of Grandparents and 3 Great Grandpa's and 2 Great Grandmas and 1 Great-Great "Gommy"...AND you have tons of aunts and uncles and don't forget allllll your cousins! I love you more than anyone but they love you LOTS and LOTS too. I hope that you will grow up with many family traditions and enjoy all the memories we will make. I think that of all people out there you are the one that can brighten anyone's day and your sweet smile can turn any frown upside down. When you grab my arm with your little hand and "scratch" me, that just melts my heart.
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy