Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quick, Quick!

I wanted to grab my camera but I just was not quick enough! Dang-it all...Anyways this is just a quick post to say that I have now caught Braden standing up a few times. He is also crawling with one-knee-in-front-of-the-other :)...He is just one smart little cookie that boy!!

My Dearest Braden,

I wanted to write you to tell you how darn cute you are. Yesterday when I got home from college you saw me and started jumping up and down in Grammie's arms with excitement. You were SO happy to see me! And today when I got home I sat down on the living room floor next to Daddy and you crawled over to me, and then up on top of me. I picked you up and gave you the biggest kiss. I love you! Now its time for bed, and I have you in your crib but 10 bucks says you're standing and too scared to let go so you're crying for me to come save you...

Love, Mommy

P.S.--10 bucks I was right ;)