Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bella & Braden, Best Buddies



Mr. Brade!


Since you don't know anything about the all the wonderful seasons Rochester, NY has I try to let you enjoy everything!  Today was a beautiful Fall day, you know about Fall because you watch "Moose A Moose" on Nick Jr. and he sings a song about fall.  It goes a little something like this:

Oh I feel like I’m falling for fall. Im not prevaricating. Nor am I exaggerating. Fall has got me in its grasp. It must be said.

Autumns such a pleasant season
You must see all the trees in.
Their blazing colors: orange, gold and red.

Should I write fall a love letter,
Telling how I feel better,
Every time the season comes around each year.

Or maybe I’ll just go on
‘bout how nature puts a show on
As a prelude to all kinds of holiday cheer!!!

I feel like I’m falling for fall
These are feelings of elation
Mixed with some anticipation
When I think of all the fun there is in store!!!

And my heart just goes to thumpin’
Thinkin ‘bout piles of leaves I’ll jump in
Its no wonder that it’s autumn I adore!!!


Here's Moose and his buddy Zee

So that's the song you love, you love all of Moose & Zee's songs.  They have been a saving grace at times because they'll be the only things that make you happy!  For my own little part I play in showing you the world, I took you and Bella for a walk today since it wasn't too cold out and the sun was shining.


I love you more than anyone,
Mommy