Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Visit to Poppy's

Braden Buggy,


My little precious one, today me, you and Daddy went to visit Grandma Carol, Grandpa Bill and your "Poppy".  You showed them so many cool new tricks you know, like standing up, crawling, and even talking a little.  We even carted your walker over so you could show them the ropes on that baby!  They were so happy to see you, and glad that you came out for a few hours.  I wish I had gotten pictures but I forgot my camera at home and so did Grandma Carol, so all we'll have are our memories.

After we got back home you were quite cranky but happy to see that Grammie had made you a bunch of tiny pancakes that you could eat for breakfast.  Then you hit the hay!  Hope you had a good day, I LOVE YOU!


Love you Cutie-Poo,
Mommy