Hi Baby,
You have been talking up a storm lately and I am finally getting around to writing about it. Your first word came around last week and you would say "A-Ta"...you would just say it over and over again. We're not sure what exactly that means but I'm guessing it means everything at this point. By yesterday you have started to turn that "A-Ta" into more of a "Da-Da" but you still don't associate it with any certain thing or person. You just babble it whenever you want or need anything. You babble "A-Ta" when you are happy, and when you are sad. And boy do you get worked up with excitement if anyone speaks your "language"...So now me, Daddy and Grammie have been talking in ba-ba's, la-la's, and ma-ma's just to see that beautiful smile of yours! I can't wait until you reach out your arms and scream "Ma-Ma" when you see me!
Love, love, love, Mommy