Okay, so I just had to run over to the computer and write about this...
Just moments before, I had to do a "team rescue" on Braden. He decided to get super creative and found a way to actually get INSIDE the legs of a chair. He fit just perfectly, but had a little bit of a struggle getting out.
Braden,
You are such a silly, silly boy! I can't even handle it! One minute you're minding your own business, then next I'm questioning..."BRADEEEE?" Because I know that if you are too quiet then you must be getting into trouble. Today not only did I find you stuck in the chair legs but moments before you were eating a leaf off the floor you found by the doorway. Between you holding my legs and walking right behind me, to you trying to pull your entire body on the coffee table, you keep me busy, and quite amused! Let's face it, sitting just wasn't cool enough, crawling was no big deal, and now standing is an old trick. I never know what new move your gonna come up with next.
Love you times a million my Crazy Boy,
Mommy

