Braden is keeping me busy running around after him. He's still standing with help from anything! Sometimes he grabs onto the backs or fronts of my legs and walks with me.
Braden also talks a little here and there, saying mostly Da-Da. He screams with excitement and has developed loves for certain toys. He is absolutely terrified by:
Braden hates this toy! He will cry and run for help when he gets near it.
Tomorrow will be a big day for Mr. Brade, he has his first Thanksgiving to celebrate and ambitious Mommy is going to try and make it to ALL three festivities! I hope we can do it. Daddy will be off hunting so we'll be flying solo until we meet him at his parents house when he is back from the woods. I think hunting is LAME and hope that Braden never takes interest in it.
Today marked the 4th or 5th night that Braden has slept the entire night! I am so happy for Brade but I do not want to jinx my good luck.
Monday night Braden and I met Kendra, Toni and Andrea for Toni's 22nd Birthday. We had dinner at TGIFridays and it was great! Braden was so well behaved--I was shocked. He got to enjoy some of my dinner too, chowing down on cherry tomatoes, chicken, and cheese. You also got 2 winter hats a a reward for being a very good boy...
Braden just LOVES hats...Right. At least the hat conceals his CRAZY head of hair. I don't want to cut it but it seriously is out of control!
Tuesday, I worked for MONEY! Yes, that's right I now have a job, it's nothing too strenuous as it's only 12 hours a week but it's a start. After work, my Mom, Grandma and Aunt Kristin went to see New Moon. New Moon is the second movie of the Twilight "saga." It's all the craze these days!
...Cannot wait to stuff my face with delicious turkey dinner tomorrow :)



