No, I didn't get up before the sunrise and I didn't wait in long lines for an amazing deal. But, I did order a GPS online from Best Buy since I was up early enough to beat the cyber-space crowds. Feeding Braden got the best of me this morning and cost me a hundred bucks! Later that day I figured Braden's first year wouldn't be complete without taking a trip to some sort of store on the craziest day of the year. Me and Brade, headed to Toni and Kendra's and then we all played for a while then met Grandma Kellman and family at a Chinese Buffet. Kendra & Braden had cute little matching place mats, and Braden was ready to eat his own food and hers!
The Kids at Lunch
Then me and Toni took the little precious children to the mall. I just wanted Braden to get the full effect of just how insane some people are! I ended up not buying anything which made the 7 hour day a little bit of a waste...oh well!