Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Little Move

Braden, Braden, Braden...


Today I moved you...across your room.  I decided that maybe a new spot for your crib would encourage better sleeping habits for you.  You were super excited for this move.  For once you actually wanted to sit in your crib and play around.  Grammie and I thought were laughing our butts off at you and the lights.  I video recorded you adjusting your eyes to the light and dark by flicking the switch in your room.  As soon as we'd turn the light off you would try to open your eyes SO wide and as we quick would turn the light back on we could catch you all WIDE eyed (& bushy tailed).  You were so funny.

Love you sleepy head, Mommy

Yeah so sometimes subtle torture is the funniest thing about raising a little baby.  Like tickling him till he squirms and squeals and hearing the cutest laugh in the world.  Or looking at Braden's little eyes open the widest I've ever seen was quite a funny sight.  He was happy though, and of course loved the attention he was getting from his two favorite gals.


There's My Little Silly Boy!