Wednesday, November 18, 2009

8 Months!

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here to write about the ever so interesting life of well yours truly!  The past couple weeks have just been so busy, with a whole lot of nothing.  BUT HAPPY 8 MONTHS TO MY PRECIOUS BRADEN.



Braden,


I cannot believe you are 8 months old.  Look at how little your bear is now!  This time has just flown by.  I wish like most moms, that I had cherished every millisecond of your life!  I wish I had given you 8,000 more kisses and 10,000 more hugs, but never doubt that you are loved!  You do such amazing things everyday.  Your new trick is a silly face.  It's such a serious, concerned face--but Grammie and I like to call it the vampire look.  Oh and your energy level is just off the charts.  I have never seen a baby that requires no sleep and can still be on the go from morning til night.  You still love your walker, and your little activity table.  This past month you have been to Springdale Farms with a your friends and celebrated your first Halloween.  It has been quite a mild November which means that we have still been able to enjoy the outdoors as it is not frigid outside yet!  You are eating a lot of food now and I let you try just about everything we are eating for dinner.  You do a good job with your food and it does not look like you've missed any!  About 2 weeks before you turned 8 months old you took a trip to the doctors and weighed 21 lbs., 8oz.  Can't wait to see how you've grown at your next check-up.  I love you times a million billion.  Don't blink!

Love you, Mommy!