Okay, so Santa brought another toy that just scares the living daylights out of Braden. It's called the Busy Ball Popper...
Cute right? I thought it was super cute. It uses air to pop the balls out of the top and then they land in the little catcher and roll back down to be popped again. Anyways, I thought Santa had the right idea when I read this review from another parent:
"We purchased this toy for my daughter when she turned 1. She loved it and it provided lots of entertainment. A few months ago we brought it back out for our now 1 year old son, and he will sit for 20 minutes straight and play with it! It's the only toy he sits still to play with. My daughter, who is almost 4, is enjoying playing with her little brother with this toy too."
I thought this would be a home-run and that Braden would love it since he likes toys that make noise. But...he is just too scared to enjoy it. The other day he accidentally pressed the yellow button which turns it on and he screamed and crawled behind me and pulled at my back still whimpering. Poor little guy. Hopefully he can warm up to this toy.
