Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Playdate

So since Braden and I loved our playdate with Leah and Milena so much the other day we decided to go over again on Saturday.  We spent the whole day together.  Leah was so cute, giving Braden hugs and kisses all afternoon.  Since it was warm--about 35 degrees out, we decided to take the kiddies for a walk.  Braden had to wear one of Leah's jackets and use her stroller.  We walked up to Big M, chatting away the whole time--I'm talking about Milena and me!  We are best friends and our kids are best friends, how dang cute is that?

Braden 10 months, Leah 1 year

Is this not the cutest thing ever?  Gosh these two just melt my heart.

Braden,

You are one lucky dude.  Firstly, you have a Mommy that loves you more than anything in the entire world.  And I'll always be your number one fan...BUT it looks like Leah loves you a lot too!  That nuts my boy!  First you were hanging out with Kendra all the time, and now you are hanging out with Leah.  I hope you grow out of this stage by the time you are a teenager!  All these kisses from Mommy and now these kisses from Leah?  Do you think it's possible to be kissed and hugged too much?  I don't think so!  I hope you enjoy all the playdates that Mommy coordinates for you.  You keep busy that is for sure.

I love you the most!
Mommy