Saturday, January 30, 2010

Table Climber

BRADEN DANIEL,

I have had to refer to you as this in a wee bit of a loud voice lately...Mr. Braden.  Your newest "trick" is climbing on top of the coffee table, getting onto your knees, and yes, eventually standing.  I am NOT impressed.  I must say that I did laugh a little at first, try to convince someone to take a picture, and give you a hand in pulling yourself up before I sternly told you "no."  Even though you are a little daredevil and I have to be within two feet of you at all times, I love you.  OH, not to mention the laps I've done around the house trying to get you to come out from behind the couch.  Using the curtains as "peek-a-boos" is not a good idea Mr. Buggy.  And making me pull the couch out, and climb back there to rescue you from laughing to death is also a little tricky for Mommy, who is 10 times the size of you!

XOXOX,
Mommy