OMG, all this excitement is because I am so in love with the fact that Braden now has the best buddy ever! He absolutely adores Leah! They get along so well which is a plus since I get along with Milena, her mom just as well. We're all like little peas in a pod. Braden had a really fun time at Leah and Milena's today, he loved her play kitchen and all her toys! And surprisingly he didn't get into too much mischief. I am no stranger to the cords, drawers and remotes that I have to dodge in front of Braden to avoid, but when he had Leah to play with he was just content. These two make the perfect couple!
Later that night, Braden went to Great Grandma Page's. She babysat him while my Mom and I went shopping for a month's worth of meals. Yep, it's that time again, Once a Month Cooking! So what's on the menu you ask?
--Vegetable Lasagna
--Mac & Cheese
--Creamy Italian Beach Wedding Soup
--Spicy Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple, Black Bean Salsa
--Gretchen's Chili
--SAUCE (and a lot of it)
--Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
--Chicken Enchilada's
--Chicken Marinara
--Sweet & Sour Spaghetti
Bon Apetite!
