Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Week Full of Playdates

This week I was like totally super Mom.  I took Braden on a lot of play dates...which are pretty much mainly for me to get out of the house!  We started the week out at Milena and Leah's house.  These two babes have become such great friends.  We even headed up to Babies 'R Us for a little shopping excursion.  If Braden is smart like his Mama he is probably taking notes in his head on how much girls love to shop.  I tell ya, the store has been like a second home to Braden!  But what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt ;)...


Later that week Braden and I met up with some friends from Batavia, Megan and Owen.  We met at the Sweeden Community Center and let the boys run wild.  Although, Braden is not yet running...BUT any day now I'm expecting him to just take off running (preferably toward me with open arms).  It was a fun day, but heading home in a snowstorm was unexpected and scary.

Oh my goodness, this face could just melt anyone's heart

My Braden,


I am super possessive of you and maybe that's why I want to do everything with you, and everything for you.  Although you can't see your Daddy all the time doesn't mean he doesn't want to.  He loves you very much!  He is always begging me to take you overnight and spend weekends with you but I think that you are just too little right now.  Daddy is busy at work, working to help Mommy out in taking care of you.  One day, I'm sure you two will take fishing trips, and go camping.  I hope you won't resent me someday when you're old enough to know why Mommy and Daddy couldn't stay together.  Just know that we both love you to pieces and you are the only thing that keeps us smiling.  You are my precious little baby and will always be so, so, so special to me.  I could never imagine the amount of joy you have brought me.  


I love you baby,
Mommy