Braden,
You are my star! This star has been hanging on your door since you were about three weeks old! I just love it. It's kinda plain, and kind of boring but it really just describes you perfectly in one word: star. Everyday you do things that put you at "star" status. Like when you stand alone, clap, high five, say "mm" (which I totally think is MOM) and your latest move: dancing to Adam Lambert's song Whaddya Want From Me. You absolutely LOVE that song. Grammie has been saving it on the DVR for days now so that she can replay it for you. When it comes on you drop what you are doing and get on your knees and start bouncing with joy and flapping your arms like you are a little bird. It's too funny. I think that someday maybe you could be an American Idol just like Adam Lambert almost was. But seriously, I have bigger dreams for you :)
Love you little star,
Mommy
