This week Braden has been a lot more talkative. Just yesterday he woke up and was pointing all around his room making "noises" that of course are code for his very own language! He's also been giving the best hugs and kisses and memorizing who everyone is! It's like a game all day long to ask Braden questions and he answers through actions...like: where are your books? *runs to books under TV and brings them back...He's one very smart little baby. Braden is also very giggly! I have never seen such a happy baby and if someone is to make a comment about Braden it's definitely that he is one happy baby. BUT sad to say he is growing up so fast and has turned into a toddler, temper tantrums and all.
Braden,
I love you to pieces. "If I could paint the flowers to brighten all your waking hours." -- If I Could: A Mother's Promise. Today in Hallmark I saw the absolute sweetest book. I loved the words that covered the pretty pages because it described perfectly how I feel about you. I MUST buy it so we can read it everyday :) It ends by saying: "I'd love you more, if I could."...Which I am not sure is humanly possible. I love you pumpy.
XOXO,
Mommy