Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 Weeks Old



Braden,

This is your bear. Well, before it was yours it was mine and Daddy's...cool thing is, this bear was made, with love. It has 2 hearts in it, one to represent Mommy & one to represent Daddy. We made this way before we even knew you were coming but I want you to know we are happy to give it to you now because it has a little bit of both of us in it. The purpose of this bear, named, Bear, is to see how big you get every month. You are two weeks old in this picture and about the same size as your bear...

Grammie wrote this about you:

My grandson Braden at 2 weeks old (8lbs. 2.5oz)

I will be taking a picture of Braden every month next to this bear to show how he changes over time. In this picture he is 2 weeks old (I had to start somewhere). He has been sleeping through the night since 5 days old. He sleeps 5-7 hours at night. He is very good. He rarely cries; however, he does cry when getting changed. He's getting better with that though. So far, he has a great disposition. He is very strong and has held his head up since birth, and the pediatrician joked at his 1 week check up that he thought he might roll over! He is wearing newborn clothes but fills them out pretty good so he might have to move on to the next size soon.

Well...like always, I LOVE YOU, Mommy