Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eleven Months

Braden,


My how you have grown.  This past month has been a whirlwind of busyness!  Mommy's officially been doing all "this" (baby raisin') on her own now and doing lots of things with you in the meantime.  This past month you went to the Museum, had TONS of play dates with Leah, Josiah, Aiden, Owen and your cousins Lily and Riley too. You draw in quite the crowd, Mr. Popular!  We went to the play center in Brockport where you went crazy playing on the mats, rolling balls, and climbing up slides.  As for how big you are, you are "So Big!"...but really, I'm guessing you are about 23-24 pounds, although sometimes you feel more like 40!  You now have 8 teeth!!  You have had two hair cuts, and you started walking!  Where has the time gone?  I will be busy starting to prepare for your huge birthday bash in the next month.  You have grown into your very own personality.  You have a little temper when things don't go your way (wonder where you get that from?), you are very curious, always getting into things, moving things, picking things up.  You keep yourself busy and you keep me busy too! Grammie and you spend lots of time together, since she still babysits you while I go to work.  She always has a report to tell me on how mischievous you have been.  BUT, you are ALWAYS happy.  You are always smiling, and making cute faces.  You seem so content with life and want to get the most out of it.  I am so happy to show you off.  Just look at your Bear now, it's just a tiny little one as you turn into a toddler.  Most parents may look back and wish they did more, wish they took more pictures, wish they had spent more time together.  But Brade, I think that you and I have done so much, I've kissed you enough, hugged you even more and loved you enough to last you a lifetime.  But Brade, that doesn't mean I'll ever stop taking you places, doing things with you, kissing and hugging you, playing with you, and of course I will never stop loving you!  I promise.


Love you Big Boy,
Mommy