Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DUE DATE



DUE DATE

Braden Daniel,

Today is your due date, and yep...since there is not a picture of you here that means you are LATE. Me and your Grammie made you these super cute burp cloths in the meantime. And we have decided to name you Braden Daniel. Daniel is after your Uncle Dan. My Favorite Brother EVER. He's the best, you will just love him.

I think I'll take this little moment to mention that you do have another set of Grandparents who are also very excited to meet you! They are your Daddy's parents, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Bill. We have set up a little space for you at their house too so that when we spend the night you will have everything you need. You also have two uncles, Uncle Joe and Uncle Pat and an aunt, Aunt Jenn waiting for you. AND not to mention about a billion other people anticipating your arrival. I guess we'll head to see Mommy's Baby doctor, Dr. Tripp and see what he thinks about you being tardy :)...

See ya soon, Mommy