

Today completed my second baby shower. Now all the "showering" is over and we can get ready for baby to come.
10/8/2009
I am looking back on this moment and writing about it. I will say that I was always a little shy about this entire pregnancy. I felt ashamed at first that I was going to fit into the cliche of the single-pregnant-girl who was just barely out of her teen years. But now Braden has been here for almost 7 months....Dave is still here, and things are going great. I am happy to wake up everyday to Braden's little smile and am no longer afraid of what people will think or say when they see me and Braden out and about doing things. I think I feel this way because I have always been the person who would point out in my mind the young girl with a little baby. I would think..."how stupid was she!"...and then I became that girl. And you realize, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! As I sit here typing this I can smell the baby spit-up on my sweatshirt and it no longer bothers me :) I am so grateful for Braden, he has made me a better person.
